Job Details -
Below you can find all the details of your currently selected job.
IVD Studies & Trials Manager - Excellent Salary Package
Job Reference: 10839-MT
Location: UK Wide
Kinetica is recruiting on behalf of an industry-leading biotechnology company that is looking to hire a clinical trials professional to join its European team. The opportunity is for an IVD Studies & Trials Manager, who will champion studies designed to support the use of our client’s brand new PCR technology.
Based in the UK, the appointed candidate will lead projects with a view to drive the increased adoption of the product. You will deal with KOLs and evaluate trial sites in the UK, Europe and emerging markets.
This is an exciting-fast paced role based with an industry giant, and our client is offering an excellent salary package that is above the industry average. Your role as IVD Studies & Trials Manager shall be UK based but will involve international travel.
- Oversee and manage study sites for clinical trial / regulatory requirements, as well as commercial performance studies
- Contribute to site evaluation, start-up, initiation, monitoring and tracking of trial documentation
- Contribute to monitoring activities including sourcing document verification and data reviewing
- Prepare and review monitoring reports and marketing materials
- Undertake monitoring visits to assist with site training
- Aid the selection of potential investigators
- Biomedical Scientist or equivalent experience, preferably working in infectious diseases
- Ability to understand, interpret and explain protocol requirements
- Strong analytical skills with ability to research analyse and interpret study data
- Experience interacting commercially and scientifically with KOLs
- Ability to travel internationally
- Degree educated in a Life Science or equivalent discipline
- Previous CRA experience
Telephone: 0113 2617181
Job Search -
Application Specialist – MRI - Excellent Salary Package
Kinetica has an exceptional opportunity for an…
Read More »
Territory Manager – Medical Devices - Salary Dependent upon Experience (OTE £70k pa)
Kinetica is delighted to have been appointed…
Read More »
Territory Sales Manager – Orthopaedic - Excellent Salary Package (OTE £80k pa) + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have theatre sales experience? Are…
Read More »