Human Resources & Administrator - US - Contract Manufacturing
About the Company:
We a representing a billion dollar food and beverage manufacturer who are committed to providing the safest, highest quality, value added food products. They are currently searching for a Human Resources and Payroll Administrator to join their team in the US.
Our client provides fully certified customised solutions delivering Retail, Private Label, Contract Manufacturing, Food Service clients with the highest quality product and services. Their ethos is built on values that shape decision-making, drive how they improve their capabilities for their people, products and service, uniting around a culture of excellence.
• Collect and verify timekeeping records for non-exempt employees.
• Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and managerial review.
• Reconcile payroll prior transmission and validate confirmed reports.
• Ensure that payroll (Full cycle) is processed accurately and timely.
• Ensure payroll is following all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Entering data into payroll and administrative database/programs.
• Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Prepare payroll reports for internal and external audits.
• Assist with auditing of agencies reports and invoices.
• Process all new hires, changes, and updates in ADP WFN.
• Maintains employee confidence & protects operations by keeping HR information confidential.
• Research & resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, and liaison with service providers.
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
• Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Performs clerical duties, such as opening, sorting, and distributing mail, copying, scanning, filing, and shredding documents.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
• Payroll processing experience required.
• ADP WFN/ADI knowledge/experience preferred.
• Strong ability to pay attention to detail and perform tasks accurately.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and work well with all levels of management.
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficiency in MS Windows with MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Outlook).