Human Resources & Payroll Manager - US - Contract Manufacturing
About the Company:
We a representing a billion dollar food and beverage manufacturer who are committed to providing the safest, highest quality, value added food products. They are currently searching for a Human Resources and Payroll Manager to join their team in the US.
Our client provides fully certified customised solutions delivering Retail, Private Label, Contract Manufacturing, Food Service clients with the highest quality product and services. Their ethos is built on values that shape decision-making, drive how they improve their capabilities for their people, products and service, uniting around a culture of excellence.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
• Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and managerial review.
• Ensure other Legal responsibilities and Legal Postings Requirements in the workplace.
• Reconcile payroll prior transmission and validate confirmed reports.
• Manage and maintain payroll records and files.
• Manage the Payroll team but supervising, assigning, and delegating tasks to team members.
• Manage full-cycle multi-state payroll for exempt, non-exempt employees.
• Manage employee wage garnishment, tax levy and support orders.
• Maintains employee confidence & protects operations by keeping HR information confidential.
• Coordinate Termination of Employment Procedures and conduct exit interviews.
• Participate in the employee performance review and facilitate employee disciplinary procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields.
• Relevant experience in Payroll.
• Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including the ACA, ERISA,
COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, OBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• ADPWFN and AsureSoftware Time Keeping System knowledge/experience preferred.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management.
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
• Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines and perform well in a fast-paced work environment.