Job Title: Quality and Compliance Officer
Location: Kent, overseeing multiple care homes within this region.
Kinetica are looking to recruit a Quality & Compliance officer for an established, midsized care home provider. They are keen to implement support staff within the group to better the resident experience in their homes.
Overview and Responsibilities:
As a Quality and Compliance Officer for the care home group, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that their facilities adhere to regulatory standards and deliver high-quality care services to residents. You will work closely with management, staff, and external regulatory bodies to monitor, assess, and improve the quality of care provided within the care home group.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to quality standards.
- Conduct audits, inspections and implement corrective actions, reviewing this regularly and conducting meetings.
- Keep informed of new changes and provide staff training on compliance and quality assurance to meet the new CQC guidelines.
- Manage documentation, reporting, and complaint resolution.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Prior experience in quality assurance, compliance role, working within CQC guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards applicable to care homes.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex regulations and guidelines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with management teams and report findings to directors.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team. Working with registered managers and operational support staff to implement change.
- Certification in healthcare compliance or quality assurance.
- Full UK driving licence and ability to travel to various locations within the region.
They offer a competitive salary between £40,000 to £50,000 DOE with professional development opportunities to further your career with the company.
Join their team and make a difference in the lives of our residents by ensuring they receive the highest quality care in a safe and compliant environment. Apply today to become a Quality and Compliance Officer!