Sales Manager - National Role & Remote Based - Food Ingredients
About the Company:
Due to expansion, our client is introducing a new position to their growing Food & Beverage Ingredients business. They are looking to capture new opportunities in their existing product range and to also expand the products they offer, which includes a new range of nutritional supplements.
- To adopt a relationship driven sales strategy acting as direct liaison to both new and existing customers
- To develop and implement an effective sales strategy in line with the business’s expectations and individual sales
- To establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel of new and existing customers to assist in customer retention.
- Ensure that the conversion of new business profit is in line with individual sales budget.
- Deliver sales of key strategic products, new products and or services.
- Regular analysis and identification of prospects in line with company, product and services.
- Regular cold calling to existing and new customers.
- Be professional and consistent when presenting the Company at new business meetings, facility tours and other correspondence.
- Ensure the retention of existing customers in line with individual sales budgets through a pro-active account management process.
- Adopt a growth culture with all existing customers via new product opportunities, cross sell and up-sell activities.
- The ability to analyse and the improvement of existing customer sales performance.
- Hold regular attendance and interaction meetings with key accounts.
- Analysis and the re-establishment of dead or dormant business.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure up to date communications are issued to customers and prospects.
- Experienced sales professionals.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage Ingredients with a proven track record of delivering results.
This is a national role which comes with a competitive package and car allowance.