Sales Specialist - Northern Europe - Proteomics
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Specialist to join their European sales team. As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving sales and expanding our customer base in the Northern Europe region. Your primary focus will be on selling our clients cutting-edge proteomic equipment to research institutions, biotechnology companies, and academic laboratories. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of our company and make a significant impact in the field of proteomics.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand market share in Northern Europe.
- Identify and prospect potential customers in the region, including research institutions, biotechnology companies, and academic laboratories.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the proteomic research community.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the features and benefits of our proteomic equipment.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales collateral and promotional materials.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to identify new business opportunities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the sales management team.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to represent the company and generate leads.
- Collaborate with the customer support team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any issues or concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g., biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology). A Master's degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience in the life sciences industry, preferably in proteomic equipment or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of proteomics and familiarity with proteomic research workflows.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to both scientific and non-scientific audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a strong drive to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel frequently within the Northern Europe region.
Our client offers a competitive salary package, including a base salary and commission structure, along with comprehensive benefits.