Kinetica has partnered with a spatial biology company that specializes in developing innovative technologies for spatially resolved transcriptomics and proteomics.
Our client's cutting-edge assays enable researchers to gain deeper insights into the spatial organization of cells and tissues, revolutionizing the field of biological research. As they continue to expand their operations, Our client is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Field Application Scientist to join our dynamic team on the East Coast.
As a Field Application Scientist, you will play a crucial role in supporting our customers in their adoption and utilization of our spatial biology assays. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise, training, and troubleshooting assistance to customers, ensuring their success in implementing our assays in their research projects. This is a customer-facing role that requires excellent communication skills, scientific knowledge, and a passion for driving scientific advancements.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for customers, providing expert guidance and support throughout the implementation and utilization of our spatial biology assays.
- Conduct product demonstrations, training sessions, and workshops to educate customers on assay protocols, data analysis, and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify customer needs, provide pre-sales support, and contribute to the development of customized solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide timely and effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in spatial biology and related technologies, and share knowledge with customers and internal teams.
- Collect customer feedback and collaborate with the R&D team to drive product improvements and enhancements.
- Represent the company at scientific conferences, workshops, and other events, delivering presentations and engaging with the scientific community.
- Degree in a relevant field such as molecular biology, histology, or biochemistry.
- Strong background and expertise in spatial biology, histology, or lab automation.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, such as technical support or field application scientist, is highly desirable but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex scientific concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues independently.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel domestically across the east coast (approximately 70% travel).
Join our client's team and contribute to the advancement of spatial biology research by enabling scientists to unravel the complexities of cellular interactions and tissue organization.
Apply now and be part of a dynamic company at the forefront of innovation in the field of spatial biology assays.